Five Weird Thanksgiving Dishes That Are Actually Popular!
The “New York Times” analyzed Google searches to find which Thanksgiving recipes are unusually popular in each state. These sound amazing! We really need to start sharing these!
Here are five of the weirdest dishes . . . and they’re actually popular in MORE than one state .
1. Snicker apple salad is popular in South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska. It’s a dessert featuring chopped up Snickers candy bars and apples in whipped cream.
2. Frog eye salad in Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado. It’s a salad with pasta, fruit, eggs, whipped cream, and marshmallows.
3. Stuffed artichokes in New York and New Jersey.
4. Pumpkin whoopee pie, in New Hampshire and Maine. It’s two pumpkin cookies with a cream cheese filling in between.
5. Sopapilla cheesecake, in Oklahoma and Texas. Basically a cheesecake made with crescent rolls, loosely based on the Latino…
View original post 55 more words